How to develop Social Entrepreneurship in Armenia?
Legal Reference to the Amendments of the Labor Law and the Advocates' Issues
“Commitment to Constructive Dialogue” Project Staff involved about 600 CSOs and Dozens of Coalitions to raise the Problems that exist in Armenia
What should You know about the Legal Status of Proxies?
- Prosecutor solicited the Court to sentence up to 25 Years in Prison
- The Cadet’s Murder Case: The Serviceman made New Disclosures at the Court
- "All went down to see where it was ... A loud shout was heard." Testimony about the Murder of the Cadet
- The Accused in Cadet’s Murder Case felt bad in the Court
- The Preliminary Testimonies of the convicted on the Case of the Brutal Murder of the Young Girl have been publicized
- Series “Journalists covering the legal sphere”
- “Armenian Policewomen” Special Project
- "Women in the legislative" series
- Other Interviews
- It is likely that the Price of Drugs will increase after the Entry into Force of the New “Law on Drugs”
- What should the Drivers know when dealing with the Insurance Companies?
- The Public Defender's Office does not reject any Application due to Heavy Workload: Arthur Hovhannisyan
- What do We demand and how?
- My Child is my Greatest Achievement. Nikolay Baghdasaryan
- Compared with many European Countries the Development of Legal Science in Armenia is on a Very Low Level: Gor Hovhannisyan
- If Conflict of Interest is detected in the U.S., the Judge will no longer hold his Position: Sasun Khachatryan
- What the Young Minister is going to change in the System? Interview with Arpine Hovhannisyan
- The Ministry of Finance has recognized 750 Thousand AMD Fine Decision Null and Void. Success Story Details
- Success Story: The Court upheld the "Nairit" Plant Employee’s Claim of 1.5 Million AMD
- Due to the Driver`s Fight, Traffic Police overturned its Decision
- The Odyssey of the Citizen’s Passport
- Armavir ACC