On April 29 the Grants Commission of the “Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” Project finalized the evaluation of the applications submitted for the 1st round of the Small grants` competition announced in the Project framework.
In total 19 projects have been submitted for the 1st round of the Sub-grant competition, including 3 from the Lori region, 3 from Gegharkunik, 4 from Shirak and 9 from Yerevan.
8 projects gathered the minimum required points and were shortlisted, and the 5 out of those with the higher votes have been recognized by the Grants Commission as winners of the 1st round of the Small Grants competition.
See below the list of winning projects and the respective implementing CSOs.
- “Existing Issues and Corruption Risks in the Sphere of the Free-of-Charge Provision of Drugs” Project – “Informed and Protected Consumer” NGO (Yerevan)
- “Corruption Risks in various Circles of Medicine Circulation in Hospitals” Project – “Center for Regional Development and Research” NGO (Gegharkunik Region)
- “Satirical Control over the Anti-Corruption Strategy” Project – ArmComedy Cultural NGO (Yerevan)
- “Reducing the Corruption Risks in the Special Care Homes and Orphanages in Gyumri, Protecting the Rights and Interests of Children and their Parents” Project – “LogoS” Youth NGOin partnership with “Araks Center” Charity NGO and “UIKh” Legal Clinic (Shirak Region)
- “Public Control as a Tool for Corruption Risks` Reduction” Project – “Peace Dialogue” NGO (Lori Region)
The Grants Commission of the “Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” Project thanks all the organizations which submitted small grant applications, but didn`t succeed, and encourages to apply for the 2nd round of the small grant competition to be announced on the 1st of June.
Let us remind that the “Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” project is co-funded by the European Union and the OSCE Yerevan Office and is implemented by the “Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO and the partner organization “Freedom of Information Center” NGO.
“Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” Project