The new “Law on Drugs” was adopted in May 2016 and shall come into effect on 15 December. In the interview with iravaban.net, Vahe Varsanyan, the head of “Vaga Pharm” company, which is importer of drugs, said that as a result of the enforcement of the new law there would be obstacles in the processes of importing drugs, which in its turn will cause increase of the prices of drugs. Details about this in the interview, which is available in Armenian language.
- The Statute of the Journalist NGO in Lori Region was re-registered in the State Register
- It is important that we can get Feedback and Support in Practice։ NGO Representative
- Decision of the Constitutional Court on the Institute of Compensation of Moral Damage
- New Regulations on Civil Law are envisaged
- Alexander Shagafyan is appointed Head of the Inspection Body of the RA Ministry of Education and Science