Title: Photographer/Cameraman/Editing Specialist of Iravaban.net website
Location: Iravaban.net website information website, Yerevan
The Armenian Young Lawyers Association (AYLA) is a non-governmental organization having a mission to develop a new generation of highly professional lawyers, having a modern outlook and moral values, as well as to promote the establishment of rule of law, and formation of the legal culture in the society.
It has the objectives to:
• Assist to the raise of the legal awareness of the society and to protect the rights, legal interests and fundamental freedoms of a person.
• Improve and develop the legal profession and the norms of ethics
• Reduce the corruption risks in the bodies providing public services, including the judicial bodies, through raising public awareness; ensure transparency and accountability through public participation and public monitoring activities.
AYLA invites qualified and experienced professionals to participate in a tender for the full time position of the Photographer/Cameraman/Editing Specialist of Iravaban.net website in the framework of “Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” project ()hereafter in the text “Project” funded by the European Union.
• take photos and make video recording in Yerevan and in the RA marzes,
• take photos and make video recording of the court cases including court cases that involve corruption risks,
• prepare thematic and information photos and videos for the project,
• editing of the prepared video materials,
• carry out other professional duties and activities in the framework of the project on the instruction of the Project Manger,
• corresponding higher education,
• at least 2 (two) years of professional experience of Cameraman and/or Editing Specialist,
• Excellent knowledge of photo and video shooting and the software programs for photo and video editing,
• interest in the fight against corruption in Armenia,
• proficiency in Armenian language, knowledge of Russian and English languages will be an advantage,
• ability to handle workload,
• ability to work in team.
The salary of Photographer/Cameraman/Editing Specialist is on contractual base. Salary will be paid by bank transfer.
Individuals who meet these requirements may submit their applications, CVs and the letter of interest (up to 300 words) and two references to the following e-mail address: [email protected], by 17:00 on 26 December 2014. Phone: 010 54 01 99.
Selection will be made on a competitive basis. Only short-listed applicants will be invited to test works. The candidates that show best results will be invited to the interview.
Please refrain from unnecessary visits and phone calls.