Position: Project Assistant
Working Hours: Monday-Friday, 09:00-18:00, Break – 13:00-14:00
Description: The “Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO is implementing the “Multi-Faceted Anti-Corruption Promotion” Project with the financial assistance of the European Union. The Project started at the beginning of 2014 and will finish in December 2016. The AYLA invites qualified and experienced professionals to take part in a tender for a full time position of the Project Assistant.
– Carrying out tasks in 3 Project directions given by the Project Manager, particularly organization of meetings for the Project Manager, registration of phone calls;
– Organization of events;
– Establishment of new business relationships and fundraising;
– Organization of the works of the Project website;
– Oral and written translations (Armenian-English, English-Armenian, Armenian-Russian, Russian-Armenian)
– Implementation of other tasks given by the Project Manager in the framework of the Project activities.
– Higher education (preferably in the fields of linguistics or public administration or law),
– Minimum two years of working experience in non-governmental and/or international organizations,
– Proficiency in Armenian, English and Russian languages,
– Computer skills (Excel, Word and Power Point),
– Skills for establishing new business relationships and for applying for grants,
– Team working skills,
– Ability to handle workload.
Salary of the Project Assistant is on contractual base. The salary will be paid by bank transfer.
Interested individuals should send their CV and Letter of Interest (up to 300 words) to the following e-mail address: [email protected] by the end of 31 July. Please indicate “Project assistant” in the Subject line.
The selection will be carried out on competitive basis. Only the applicants passing to the second stage will be invited to take a written test. The applicants with the highest results will be invited to the next stage of oral interviews.
About the organization:
The “Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO was established in 1995. The main aim of the Armenian Young Lawyers Association is to join the potential of the new-generation lawyers and contribute to the development of Armenia as an independent, democratic and legal state. Working in the legal field, the AYLA carries out multiple projects towards the promotion of democracy, human rights and rule of law. You may find additional information on the organization in its official website: http://ayla.am/
About the Project:
The Project aims at increasing the role of the Civil Society Organizations (CSOs) in the promotion and implementation of anti-corruption reforms in Armenia. You may find the details of the Project in the Project website: http://iravaban.net/en/eu-project-en