Reforms in the Public Procurement Sphere aimed at increasing transparency and accountability in the sphere are underway on the RA President’s instruction. The RA Minister of Finances Gagik Khachatryan presented the new system introduced in the Public Procurement sphere.
Sergey Shahnazaryan, the Head of Financial Management and Control Methodology Division of the RA Ministry of Finances said that the entire process of purchase of the goods and services for the state needs is done electronically since 1 June. The announcements on tenders, the bids, purchase contracts, invoices, and also reports that can be reviewed and downloaded are posted.
Representatives of the state bodies, interested NGOs and international or4ganizations attended the evet.Iravaban.net
- Armenian Human Rights Defender’s Staff bought a New Car
- This is Exactly the Tool we needed for Fight against Corruption: Mariam Zadoyan about criminalization of Illicit Enrichment
- Necessity for Provision of Corpus Delicti Illicit Enrichment is justified: Zorayr Harutyunyan, Advocate
- 2 Billion AMD from the State Budget ere used to purchase Cars in 2015
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City