“On 13 January the RA Defense Minister Seyran Ohanyan will leave for Gyumri,” Artsrun Hovhannisyan, the Press secretary of the RA Ministry of Defense wrote in his Facebook page. He also informs, “The Minister will meet with the members of special investigation group that arrived from Moscow. Today, Seyran Ohanyan had a telephone conversation with Sergey Shoygu, the RF Minister of Defense. Davit Tonoyan, the first Deputy Minister of Defense of the RA had a telephone conversation with his colleague from the RF as well. The Russian officials expressed condolences on the fact of the crime that took place in Gyumri. They promised to do all possible to completely disclose the circumstances of the crime.”
- Corruptionist – the Enemy of State: Viktor Yengibaryan
- The Accounts of the Driver were frozen for paid Fines
- Ashot Aharonyan responds to the News about the Visits of the Police to the Activists
- Is there really no room left for spontaneous meetings pursuant to the Draft Constitution? Ara Ghazaryan
- Constitutional Court shall examine the Application for the Protection of Confidentiality of News Sources.