The meeting of members Shirak regional CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition was held in Gyumri. Karen Zadoyan, Coordinator of CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition Secretariat participated in the meeting as well.
The issue of the discussion was raising the efficiency of the Coalition’s activities in the region, as well as some strategic and procedural issues.
The Coalition members presented their concerns regarding the coalition activities and future plans, after which Karen Zadoyan introduced some recommendations.
Coalition is open and transparent and concern of each member becomes a subject of discussion. Based on this the participants discussed the issue raised by one of the members referring to the issue of the election to the newly established Governing Council of the Coalition in this region.
Notably, on 13 May, the Conference of the Coalition had decided that the Council shall consist of 15 member organizations, including 4 CSOs form the RA marzes, 3 business organizations, 1 organization of local government, 6 organizations of republican importance and organizations from Yerevan.
As a result of the discussion all members of the Coalition agreed with the selection.
At the end of the meeting the participants discussed the issues related to the Monitoring Plan, Sustainability and Fundraising Plan and strategy issues of the Coalition.
- The CSO Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia and the “Bright Armenia” Political Party shall jointly tackle Corruption, the Main Obstacle for the Country’s Development
- “Corruption Risks in the Business Sector of Armenia: Recorded Problems and Upcoming Activities” Working Meeting
- Discussion of CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition in Gyumri
- Corruption Risks in Customs Sphere
- “Corruption Risks in Customs Sphere” Anti-Corruption Event
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City