We learn from the declaration of the Chief of the General Staff of the Armed Forces of Armenia Yuri Khachaturov, that at the beginning of 2014 he had 3 million AMD, 10 thousand USD and 5 thousand EUROs.
At the end of the year his funds grew and totaled to 4 million AMD, 12 thousand USD and 6 thousand EUROs.
His salary in the fiscal year was 11.7 million AMD.
At the beginning of 2015, Mr. Khachaturov had 4 million AMD, 12 thousand USD and 6 thousand EUROs, which at the end of the year became 5 million AMD, 16 thousand USD and 6 thousand EUROs.
The Chief’s spouse does not have any income but she is a millionaire as well. Thus, at the beginning of 2014 she had 4 million AMD, 7 thousand USD and 2 thousand EUROs, which at the end of the year decreased in Armenian currency and became 3.5 million AMD. The same is in 2015.
In addition, Yuri Khachaturov also has a luxurious mansion house in Kotayk marz.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City