Today, the students of Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders made a study tour in OSCE Yerevan Office.
Ms Gayane Ter-Stepanyan, Senior Press and Public Information Assistant of OSCE Office in Yerevan introduced to the students’ attention the activities and the mission of the organization.
Ms Naira Gyulnazaryan, Coordinator of Anti-Corruption Projects of OSCE Yerevan Office, who met the students as well spoke about the anti-corruption programs and activities of the OSCE and answered the participants’ questions.
The Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders will work till 22 December 2015 including.
The Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO organize the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders in the framework of the U.S. Alumni Outreach Grants Program with financial support of the US Embassy in Armenia.
Iravaban.net independent information website is the information partner of the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City