Participants of the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders considered to themes: Integrity (ethics) and Analyzing Declarations.
Advocate Syuzanna Soghomonyan, AYLA Board Members spoke about the components of integrity and ethics. She referred to the existing problems in the public services. Participants watched a film telling about the anti-corruption seminars for the public servants.
Further, AYLA member, Advocate Mariam Zadoyan introduced information about analyzing the declarations of high ranking officials and the functions of the Commission on Ethics of High Ranking Officials. She spoke about all the necessary skills for analyzing the declarations of senior officials.
The Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO organize the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders in the framework of the U.S. Alumni Outreach Grants Program with financial support of the US Embassy in Armenia.
Iravaban.net independent information website is the information partner of the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City