Advocate Mariam Zadoyan, Member of the Armenian Young Lawyers Association spoke about the causes of corruption and its history.
Prior to the lecture, Karen Zadoyan, AYLA President and founder of the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders, delivered an opening speech.
He highlighted the contribution of young people in the fight against corruption, stressing that the success of this struggle is in their hands. Then the participants met in the group work.
The Armenian Young Lawyers Association” NGO organize the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders in the framework of the U.S. Alumni Outreach Grants Program with financial support of the US Embassy in Armenia.
Iravaban.net independent information website is the information partner of the Anti-Corruption School for Young Leaders.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City