Advocate Liparit Simonyan answers Iravaban.net’s questions.
– What was the 2016 distinguished with? What achievements did you have past year? Were there any omissions?
– The year was distinguished for the April War. Professional achievements are zero, when human life ends on the border.
– In your opinion, who was the distinguished professional in your sphere this year?
– Hayk Alumyan has won 5 cases in the European Court.
– What surprised you most in the past year in your field (adoption of the new laws, verdicts and so on)?
– It is surprising to file indictment for a hidden desire.
– If Santa Claus was a lawyer, what position would you give him?
– I canni emagine a better position than Santa Claus. This is the best position in the world. Imagine how much children love Santa Clauses (and Grandpas in general).
– How and with whom do you celebrate the New Year and Christmas?
– With my family.
– Do you appear as a cook in the kitchen on the occasion of the New Year?
– Your expectations in 2017.
– What have you or your children asked from Santa Claus
– My children are still small, toys.