According to information from the website of Prosecutor General’s Office of the RA, Nairi Avagyan, Second Class State Counselor of Justice of the Republic of Armenia, was appointed prosecutor of Vayots Dzor marz on the decree of the Prosecutor general of the RA. Formerly Nairi Avagyan was the Senior Prosecutor of Yerevan City Prosecutor’s Office.
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva
- Property and Income of the Heads of 4 Administrative Districts of Yerevan
- The Newlyweds donated to the Soldier's Insurance Fund