According to information from the website of Prosecutor General’s Office of the RA, Nairi Avagyan, Second Class State Counselor of Justice of the Republic of Armenia, was appointed prosecutor of Vayots Dzor marz on the decree of the Prosecutor general of the RA. Formerly Nairi Avagyan was the Senior Prosecutor of Yerevan City Prosecutor’s Office.
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes
- Karen Karapetyan: “We need to take steps to develop a new ambitious anticorruption strategy”
- Cooperation Agreement is intended to strengthening the Mechanisms of Legal Protection of Medical Workers
- How the new law fits into the international framework of military service?
- There will be Innovations in the SRC System, aimed at reducing the Corruption Risks