The RF Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev who is in Armenia with an official visit, accompanied by Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan and the RA Vice Prime Minister Vache Gabreilyan visited the memorial complex of Tsitsernakaberd to lay a wreath at the monument to the victims of the Armenian Genocide and flowers to the Eternal Flame commemorating the Holy Martyrs.
- Right to engage in Entrepreneurial Activity for Non-Governmental Organizations
- Is the Press Free in Armenia?
- The Statute of the Journalist NGO in Lori Region was re-registered in the State Register
- It is important that we can get Feedback and Support in Practice։ NGO Representative
- Decision of the Constitutional Court on the Institute of Compensation of Moral Damage