Davit Melkonyan has been appointed Head of the Department of Defense of Accusation and Appeals of Judiciary Acts; informs the Prosecutor General’s Office.
- The Threshold of Duty Free Online Purchases may be reduced from 200,000 to 11,000 AMD
- The Municipality allocates 12 Million AMD to an Association that has not been operating for Many Years: Tigran Avinyan
- Public Discussions and Their Impact on Legal Acts
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented