Guided by the Paragraph 4 of the Article 55 of the RA Constitution and based on the July 18, 2007 Presidential order NH-174-N on the organization of the activities of the RA Government and other subordinate state structures, as well as in the view of the fact that on May 31, 2012 there took place the first session of the RA National Assembly of the Fifth Convocation, the President of Armenia accepted the resignation of the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva
- Property and Income of the Heads of 4 Administrative Districts of Yerevan
- The Newlyweds donated to the Soldier's Insurance Fund