Guided by the Paragraph 4 of the Article 55 of the RA Constitution and based on the July 18, 2007 Presidential order NH-174-N on the organization of the activities of the RA Government and other subordinate state structures, as well as in the view of the fact that on May 31, 2012 there took place the first session of the RA National Assembly of the Fifth Convocation, the President of Armenia accepted the resignation of the Government of the Republic of Armenia.
- New Year Charity Fair with Participation of Civil Society Representatives
- Reference to the New Draft Law on Return of Interests of the Income Tax and Criminal Liability for Legal Entities
- The Government Decision jeopardizes the Financial Sustainability of Non-Profit Organizations
- The Second Group of CSO Representatives received Graduation Certificates of the American University of Armenia
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes