A criminal case under the provisions of Article 3, Article 104, Part 2, Point 6, Articles 34-104, Part 2, Part 1 and Article 235, Part 1 of the Criminal Code of the Republic of Armenia has been initiated on the murder case today in Vernisage. The preliminary investigation of the criminal case has been passed to the General Department of the Examination EIC of the Investigative Committee of the RA. An investigation group has been established.
- The Government Decision jeopardizes the Financial Sustainability of Non-Profit Organizations
- The Second Group of CSO Representatives received Graduation Certificates of the American University of Armenia
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes
- Karen Karapetyan: “We need to take steps to develop a new ambitious anticorruption strategy”
- Cooperation Agreement is intended to strengthening the Mechanisms of Legal Protection of Medical Workers