President Serzh Sargsyan sent today a condolence cable to the President of the Arab Republic of Egypt Abdel Fattah al-Sisi in connection with the tragic accident in Alexandria, which caused dozens of casualties and injuries. The President of Armenia conveyed condolences and support to President Abdel Fattah al-Sisi and the friendly people of Egypt, wished the families of the victims courage and endurance of the spirit, and rapid recovery to the wounded.
- There are Problematic Issues in the New NGO Legislation: Training for NGO Representatives
- Without Ties: An Informal Meeting on the Discussion of Issues of Economic Competition Sphere
- The Threshold of Duty Free Online Purchases may be reduced from 200,000 to 11,000 AMD
- The Municipality allocates 12 Million AMD to an Association that has not been operating for Many Years: Tigran Avinyan
- Public Discussions and Their Impact on Legal Acts