The Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia, Karen Karapetyan, has decided to remove Artak Ghazaryan from the post of the head of the State Social Security Service of the Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs of the RA. The decision was signed today, 7th of August.
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva
- Property and Income of the Heads of 4 Administrative Districts of Yerevan
- The Newlyweds donated to the Soldier's Insurance Fund