On 26 March, Karen Zadoyan, ALA President, Coordinator of the CSO’s Anti-Corruption Coalition Secretariat met with the members of SCOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition of Gegharkunik marz and the volunteers of ALA in Gavar City. Karen Zadoyan got acquainted with the activities carried out by Coalition members in Gegharkunik region, informed them about the future activities aimed at strengthening of the coalition and its work; specifically about the First Anti-Corruption Conference Government-Civil Society and the 2nd Conference of the CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition on 6 April in Yerevan.
At the end of the meeting, the members of CSO’s Anti-Corruption Coalition of Gegharkunik marz selected candidates from three CSOs of the Coalition who will attend the 2nd Conference of the CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition on 6 April.
After the meeting Karen Zadoyan, accompanied by the Satenik Badeyan, the President of “Regional Development and Research Center” NGO visited the workshop “Manna from Heaven’ founded by the “Regional Development and Research Center” NGO, which operates in the center of Sevan City and got acquainted with the employees of the workshop. Notably 12 employees of the workshop are people with disabilities. The workshop “Manna from Heaven’ was founded on 13 December 2013, as a social enterprise providing the own funds to the “Regional Development and Research Center” NGO.
- The CSO Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia and the “Bright Armenia” Political Party shall jointly tackle Corruption, the Main Obstacle for the Country’s Development
- “Corruption Risks in the Business Sector of Armenia: Recorded Problems and Upcoming Activities” Working Meeting
- Discussion of CSOs’ Anti-Corruption Coalition in Gyumri
- Corruption Risks in Customs Sphere
- “Corruption Risks in Customs Sphere” Anti-Corruption Event
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City