Today the Executive Director of the Armenian Young Lawyers Association NGO and Project coordinator/Grants manager of the “Multi-Faceteed Anti-Corruption Promotion” project Artak Saribekyan had a meeting with the members of the Anti-Corruption Coalition Initiative Group of CSOs in Lori region.
During the meeting the CSO representatives had a fruitful discussion, revealed some major problems and developed future activities. It was decided during the meeting to select the CSOs from among the group members, representatives of which will take part in the Founding Conference of the Anti-Corruption Coalition to take place in Yerevan.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- Armenian Human Rights Defender’s Staff bought a New Car
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City