On the decision of the RA Prosecutor General, Arthur Zakaryan, Third Class State Counselor of Justice of the Republic of Armenia was relieved from the post of the Deputy Military Prosecutor of Lori Military Garrison and was appointed the Prosecutor of the same Garrison. The Prosecutor General’s website informs.
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes
- Karen Karapetyan: “We need to take steps to develop a new ambitious anticorruption strategy”
- Cooperation Agreement is intended to strengthening the Mechanisms of Legal Protection of Medical Workers
- There will be Innovations in the SRC System, aimed at reducing the Corruption Risks
- Journalists play an Important Role in the Fight Against Corruption. RFE/RL