On the decision of the RA Prosecutor General, Arthur Zakaryan, Third Class State Counselor of Justice of the Republic of Armenia was relieved from the post of the Deputy Military Prosecutor of Lori Military Garrison and was appointed the Prosecutor of the same Garrison. The Prosecutor General’s website informs.
- The Municipality allocates 12 Million AMD to an Association that has not been operating for Many Years: Tigran Avinyan
- Public Discussions and Their Impact on Legal Acts
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva