If the respondent’s location is unknown, how he is notified. Can the procedural rights of the plaintiff be violated in case of the respondent’s absence.
- From the Road Police Fine to Amnesty: the Clarifications of a Lawyer
- Transition from Documentation to Reality: Gayane Gevorgyan
- What is the procedure of payment for services of court decision enforcement agency?
- What are the property rights of persons legally married and registered at Public Records Office?
- Are the bank deposits invested in USSR Savingsbank before 1993 June 10 liable for retribution?
- New Order of Submission of Documents to the Court and Problematic Issues related to the Mobile Speedometers
- What is the Public Sector Standard? Who does it apply on?
- The Requirement to harmonize the Statutes of Non-Governmental Organizations with the New Law has been removed
- What Changes have been made after the New Tax Code came into Force?