In the capital of Egypt, Cairo men attacked and beat women. The latter protested against regular sexual harassments which happened in Tahrir square, the place of demonstrations of the opposition. Deutsche Welle reports that more than 100 men beat women for several hours after which the latter managed to escape.
- The Municipality allocates 12 Million AMD to an Association that has not been operating for Many Years: Tigran Avinyan
- Public Discussions and Their Impact on Legal Acts
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva