In the capital of Egypt, Cairo men attacked and beat women. The latter protested against regular sexual harassments which happened in Tahrir square, the place of demonstrations of the opposition. Deutsche Welle reports that more than 100 men beat women for several hours after which the latter managed to escape.
- The Government Decision jeopardizes the Financial Sustainability of Non-Profit Organizations
- The Second Group of CSO Representatives received Graduation Certificates of the American University of Armenia
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes
- Karen Karapetyan: “We need to take steps to develop a new ambitious anticorruption strategy”
- Cooperation Agreement is intended to strengthening the Mechanisms of Legal Protection of Medical Workers