Special Investigation Service of the RA has finished the investigation on the criminal case of robbery in the National Library of Armenia and Scientific Library of YSU named after Sargis and Mary Izmiryan. The prosecutor involved in judicial process confirmed the indictment. Seven people were charged in the framework of the criminal case.
- The Reference to the Fight against Crime and Corruption in the Armenia-EU Agreement is General
- Geneva Talk’s Outcomes have been presented
- Negotiations between Armenian and Azerbaijani Presidents kick off in Geneva
- Property and Income of the Heads of 4 Administrative Districts of Yerevan
- The Newlyweds donated to the Soldier's Insurance Fund