Special Investigation Service of the RA has finished the investigation on the criminal case of robbery in the National Library of Armenia and Scientific Library of YSU named after Sargis and Mary Izmiryan. The prosecutor involved in judicial process confirmed the indictment. Seven people were charged in the framework of the criminal case.
- Anonymous reporting on Corruption Crimes
- Karen Karapetyan: “We need to take steps to develop a new ambitious anticorruption strategy”
- Cooperation Agreement is intended to strengthening the Mechanisms of Legal Protection of Medical Workers
- How the new law fits into the international framework of military service?
- There will be Innovations in the SRC System, aimed at reducing the Corruption Risks