On July 17, Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan signed a new decree.
“Governed by the provisions of Article 9 (1) of the Law on Public Service, Appoint Hakob Avagyan Deputy Minister of Economic Development and Investments.”
Iravaban.net presents Hakob Avagyan’s biography.
Hakob Avagyan was born on 29 December 1977 in Yerevan.
1997-98 – Service in Armenian Armed Forces.
- 2010–2012, “Gladzor” University, Yerevan, Armenia, Finance and Credit, Master’s degree
- 2005 –2009 “Gladzor” University, Yerevan, Armenia, Finance and Credit, Bachelors degree
- 1994-1996 National Polytechnic University of Armenia “Mining and Metallurgy”
- 1991-1994 A. Shahinyan Physics and Mathematics Special School.
2017 May – up to now – Managing Director of SME Partnership Association, SME Cooperation Association, Small and Medium Entrepreneur Membership-Based Organization-Sector. SME Advocacy www.sme.am
2016 August-to-date – Founder-Director Profit Partners, ProPartnersCommercials Closed Joint-Stock Company, Business & Tax Consulting Company, Sector. Accounting, business consulting company. www.profitpartners.am
2014 April – 2017 May – Co-founder, President, SME Cooperation Association, SME Cooperation Association, Small and Medium Entrepreneur Membership Organization, Sector. SME Advocacy
2012 February-2016 December – Economist – Consultant EBRD Business Support Office, Professional Support to SME DPI, attached to the Prime Minister of the Republic of Armenia. SME support at www.bso.am
2014 Oct – 2015 May – Consultant for Syrian-Armenian Businessmen Mission Armenia, “Mission Armenia” BNO, Sector: Support for evacuated persons: www.mission.am
2013 May – 2014 July- Beginners Tax Adviser SME DNC, “SME Development National Center of Armenia” Foundation, Sector: SME support. www.smednc.am
2008 Oct. – 2015 Sept. – Founding Director Benefit, Benefit LLC, Field: Business, tax advisory; outdoor advertising, www.benefit.am
2011 July 2014 Dec․- Founder Courier AM, “Courier AM” LLC, Bank Card, Serious Registration Documents Service, www.courier.am։
2010 May – 2010 August – Head of Staff Art-Lar Finance and Outreach, “Art-Lar Finance and Business” LLC, Accountancy Company, Sector. Accounting, Tax Consultancy, www.artlar.am
2009 April – 2010 May – Head of the Group Art-Lar Finance & Business, “Art-Lar Finance & Business” LLC, Accountancy Company, Sector: Accountancy, Tax Advise, www.artlar.am
2007 March – 2008 May – Chief Accountant Albedo Graphics, “Albedo Graphics” LLC, Advertising Company, Sector: Advertising company, www.albedo.am
2006 August – 2009 May – Chief Accountant Hot Waterfall, “Hot Waterfall” LLC, Hydroelectric Power Plant, Sector. Hydroelectric Station,
2005 Sept. 2008 Feb. – Chief Accountant Instigate, “Instigate” CJSC, Programming, Sector: Chip design, programming www.instigatedesign.com
2002 Sept. – 2005 Sept. – Director Drim-Tour, “Drim-Tour” LLC, Transport Company, Sector. Taxi and minibus service.
- Co-author of a number of legislative initiatives that have been adopted and operated to improve the SME business environment, in particular.
Turnover Tax Law 2012; Family Entrepreneurship Tax Release 2014
- Free writing and publishing online courses on “How to Start a Business in the Republic of Armenia”;
- In 2016-2017 – was involved as a public-private dialogue promoter in Armenia as well as in Belarus, Ukraine and Georgia within the framework of the ‘East Invest2’ program.
- From 2017 to present – Coordinator for Business and Related Sectors of the EU Structural Dialogue Commitment program.