The Armenian Lawyers’’ Association invites to submit applications for the vacant position of Photographer/Cameraman/Film Editor within the framework of the EU funded “Commitment to Constructive Dialogue” Project. The responsibilities include but are not limited to making photos and footages of the events organised in the framework of the project for the organisation’s and project websites, Facebook social network pages of the organisation and www.youtube.com; processing and publication of the photos and footages, as well as carrying out other tasks assigned by the Client’s Project Manager
Organisation: The Armenian Lawyers’ Association
Address: Yerevan, 7 Nalbandyan Str., Suite 2
Position: Photographer/Cameraman/Film Editor
- Taking photos and shooting videos,
- Processing photos, preparing photo galleries, photo reports, collages,
- Editing videos, prepare reportages, and programs,
- Carrying out other professional tasks assigned by the Project Manager.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Two years of professional experience.
- Film and video shooting skills, excellent knowledge of relevant programs.
- Ability to work under pressure and overload.
- Initiative, responsibility, creative thinking, ability to work independently and in the team.
- Computer and office equipment capacity and skills.
Persons with relevant qualifications may submit a relevant application, CV sending to e-mail address [email protected] by June 25, 18:00. Please indicate “Cameraman/Film Editor” in the subject line. Phone: 010 54 01 99: