A working discussion on the main corruption problems in the business sector was held in the CSO Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia. Members of the Coalition’s Governing Board, representatives of its Secretariat and independent experts took part in the discussion.
In the beginning, the participants spoke about the anti-corruption events that had been held previously. To be more specific, they discussed the large-scale regional events on public procurement, free economic competition, tax and customs sectors that were held in the Government-Business-CSOs format, as well as the corruption risks and problems detected during these discussions.
At the end of the discussion the participants decided to select the top priority problems in the business sector and present them at the upcoming session of the RA Anti-Corruption Council so that the Government creates a working group in the Government-Business-CSOs format to solve the raised problems, as well as to enhance the cooperation between the Government and the Anti-Corruption to ensure rapid response to daily corruption problems in the business sector.
- Fight Against Corruption in Armenia
- SMEs will receive Free Legal Assistance
- Composition of the Anti-Corruption Council shall be changed։ Proposals of CSOs Anti-Corruption Coalition of Armenia are approved
- "Numerous Steps of the Struggle against Administrative Corruption remain Undisclosed for Citizens": David Harutyunyan
- CSOs and Mass Media Must Play an Important Role in terms of Ensuring Transparency of the Income and Asset Declaration Institution
- There Is No Healthcare System in Armenia. It Is rather a System for Keeping Patients
- Interactive Online Map of Corruption Risks and Illicit Enrichment Cases will be created
- Fight Agaisnt Corruption begins with Education: Anti-Corruption Event in Kapan City